The Atlas EMD GP35 locomotive is an N Scale model of diesels produced between 1963 and 1965.
The GP35 was used in all kinds of freight service across the continent.
Many are still in service for their second or third owners and some have been rebuilt internally
but retain their good looks.
The EMD GP35 features road name appropriate dynamic brake and body style details
and comes equipped with an ESU LokSound and DCC/SOUND decoder.
- Golden-White LEDs
- Directional lighting
- Dual brass flywheels
- Low-friction mechanism
- Factory-installed AccuMate® magnetic knuckle couplers
- Accurate painting and lettering
DCC Operation Features
- Supports all DCC-programming modes
- DCC includes RailCom and RailComPlus, with 14, 28 or 128 speed steps and with 2-digit and 4-digit addressing.
- Flexible mapping of function keys F0 to F28.
- A total of 6 DCC function outputs are available, and all can be function mapped (disable, brightness, light effects) individually
- Follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices.
Sound Functionality Features
- Over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up and shutdown, prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn, air compressor, dynamic brakes and more.
- There are up to 16 user-selectable horns, 2 user-selectable bells, and 2 user-selectable synchronized brake squeals.
- Equipped with ESU’s Exclusive “Full Throttle” features for ultimate realism in prototype running