Broadway Limited P70 Coach in N-SCALE
Broadway Limited has always been associated with excellence in Pennsy reproductions as well as with superb quality in HO passenger cars. Were pleased to bring these two together with another run of our superb PRR P70 Passenger Cars, but this time in N scale!
Over 1000 P70s were produced between 1907 and 1929 by a host of builders including Altoona. They were in service into the 1960s! These 80 ft all-steel coaches were originally equipped with 88 seats, but in 1926 they were produced with 80 seats standard. The P designation refers to passenger coach. The 70 indicates the overall length of the passenger compartment.
In 1933, the PRR began to include ice-air conditioning in the cars. These air conditioned coaches were reclassified as P70R.
The P70 passenger cars we are offering here are prototypically accurate to be coupled with PRR K4s, PRR T1, EMD E6, E7, E8, Alco PA, Baldwin Passenger Sharknoses. They are truly a Pennsy standard!
- Beautifully Detailed and Accurately Modeled
- Precision Paint, Color, and Lettering Schemes
- Many Separately Applied Details including Hand Rails and Antennae (where applicable)
- Detailed Interiors
- Lighted Interiors
- Composition: ABS with ABS Chassis
- Couplers: (2) Operating MicroTrains Compatible
- Compatible Tracks: Code 55, 70 and 80 Rail
- Minimum Operating Radius: 9.75