.672″ x 1.074″ x .259″17.08mm x 27.28mm x 6.6mmDigitrax Easy Connect 9 Pin Harness1.5 Amp/2 Amp Peak Current Rating6 FX3 Functions, 0.5 Amp Total Function Current Rating
– Program CVs using any Digitrax Compatible Control system without having to buy any extra equipment.
– Series 6 Decoder Features.
– 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing.
– Basic, Advanced & UniVersal Consisting.
– SuperSonic motor drive for silent operation.
– Scaleable Speed Stabilization (Back EMF) for smooth speed control.
– Direct mode programming.
– Decoder Reset CV with or without speed table reset.
– Transponder Equipped ready for transponding on your Layout.
– Motor Isolation Protection helps prevent damage to your decoder.
– DCC Compatible.
– FCC Part 15, Class B RFI compliant.
– Digitrax “No Worries” Warranty.
FX3 Function outputs for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control:
– Constant Brightness Lighting with directional or independent control.
– Realistic Effects like Ditch lights, Mars lights, strobes, and many more
– FX3 & Standard Function Qualifiers operate functions based on direction,
– F0 on or off, direction and F0, and whether loco is moving.
– FX3 effects optimized for selectable LED or lamp operation
– Configurable FX3 Pulse Function available on all function outputs.
– Function Remapping for custom function setup.
– Master Light Switch turns off all lights & functions with one keystroke.
– Advanced Consist Function Controls
Digitrax LocoMotion System-Your locomotives look like the real thing.
– The Digitrax LocoMotion System makes them run like the real thing, too!
– Torque Compensation for smooth as silk silent operation.
– 128 Speed Step operation (14 or 28 steps can also be used).
– Momentum with acceleration and deceleration.
– Normal Direction of Travel is user selectable.
– Switching Speed feature for easier and faster access to yard speeds.
– 3 Step Speed Tables set start, mid and max voltage for custom control.
– 28 Step Speed Tables with 256 level resolution for precise control.