One of the smallest decoders: Measuring 8.0 mm x 7.0 mm. It is only 2.8mm high and shallow enough to fit into very small locomotives, even in TT and N scale.
- The LokPilot Nano Standard decoder has four function outputs supplying a maximum continuous current of 100 mA each, provided the total current including the motor output does not exceed 1 A.
- Lighting functions (e.g.: blinking lights mars light, flash) are available and can be adjusted just like the brightness for each individual output.
- Shunting mode allows you to finely tune the movement of your locomotive in the yard area as well as the option to turn off the acceleration and deceleration with a function button.
- The decoder features simplified function mapping quite similar to the “Function Mapping” as per the NMRA standard, which allows for easy assignment of the function outputs to any function button (F0 through F20)
- Thanks to RailComPlus® the decoder automatically registers with suitable digital command stations (e.g.: ECoS).
- It supports all DCC programming modes and can be controlled and programmed by all DCC compatible digital command stations:
- Using RailCom®, reading out CV values is possible on the main.
- The LokPilot Nano Standard decoder is also suitable for analogue DC operation.
- The Motor Output of the LokPilot Nano Standard decoder supplies up to 500mA continuous current and can handle all commonly used DC and coreless motors: ROCO®, Fleischmann®, Tillig®, Piko®, Brawa®, Bemo®, Faulhaber® or Maxon®.
- Load control with 20 kHz PWM frequency assure silent running and also allows your locomotives to move at a crawl.
- Load control can be adjusted by means of three CVs to the motor in your model.
- With RailComPlus® the decoder automatically registers with all suitable command stations and, if necessary, receives a new address. Forget cumbersome data entry and programming!
Designed with future developments in mind
- The LokPilot Nano Standard can be updated with new firmware using the ESU LokProgrammer.