Soundtraxx TSU-2200 885008 Sound Baldwin and Other Diesel Models
The TSU-2200 is a versatile Digital Sound Decoder that is suitable for a wide variety of models from HO to S scale.
You will feel like you are in the cab with the amazing new features that Tsunami2 has to offer including: Reactive Dynamic Digital Exhaust, Functioning locomotive brakes, and train brakes. We also offer a large selection of selectable sound effects including: prime movers (up to 12), bells (12), airhorns (40+) and more!
- Each diesel version (EMD, GE, etc.) contains up to 9 manufacturer specific prime movers (Turbo, Non-turbo, etc.)
- First ever Diesel Dynamic Digital Exhaust (DDE) for a more authentic operating experience
- Startup, shutdown and exhaust through 8 notches
- Automatic or manual notching
- Functioning dynamic brake with variable load sound and adjustable braking rate
- Over 40 air horns
- Selectable compressors, bells, and couplers
- First ever Fireman Ed is ready to work on the locomotive, with general service, cab sounds and more!
- Clickety-clack, fueling, and authentic cab chatter add realism
- Prototypically correct HEP modes and steam heat for authentic passenger train operations
We sell SoundTraxx Products at minimum advertised pricing – no need to shop around you’re getting the lowest price
Authorized SoundTraxx Dealer
We are an authorized SoundTraxx Dealer. Shop with confidence that you are getting geniue warrantied parts when you shop with us