SoundTraxx Tsunami2 TSU-21PNEM 885810 GE Diesel
The TSU-21PNEM is a 1-amp Digital Sound Decoder with eight function outputs designed for easy plug-in operation when mated to a 21-pin NEM connector.
Tsunami2 diesel sound decoders are full of new features including over 50 sound effects including engine startup and shutdown, engine prime mover through all eight notches, Straight-to-8, HEP mode, 13 bells, over 40 airhorns, 4 air compressors, dynamic brakes, radiator fans, brake squeal, and more!
- Each diesel version (EMD, GE, etc.) contains up to 9 manufacturer specific prime movers (Turbo, Non-turbo, etc.)
- First ever Diesel Dynamic Digital Exhaust (DDE) for a more authentic operating experience
- Startup, shutdown and exhaust through 8 notches
- Automatic or manual notching
- Functioning dynamic brake with variable load sound and adjustable braking rate
- Over 40 air horns
- Selectable compressors, bells, and couplers
- First ever Fireman Ed is ready to work on the locomotive, with general service, cab sounds and more!
- Clickety-clack, fueling, and authentic cab chatter add realism
- Prototypically correct HEP modes and steam heat for authentic passenger train operations
Authorized SoundTraxx Dealer
We are an authorized SoundTraxx Dealer. Shop with confidence that you are getting geniue warrantied parts when you shop with us