The TSU-PNP is a universal factory board replacement sound decoder suitable for use in many manufacturer’s diesel models such as those made by Atlas, Athearn, and InterMountain Models.
You will feel like you are in the cab with the amazing new features that Tsunami2 has to offer including: Reactive Dynamic Digital Exhaust, Functioning locomotive brakes, and train brakes. We also offer a large selection of selectable sound effects including: prime movers (up to 12), bells (12), airhorns (40+) and more!
- Each diesel version (EMD, GE, etc.) contains up to 9 manufacturer specific prime movers (Turbo, Non-turbo, etc.)
- First ever Diesel Dynamic Digital Exhaust (DDE) for a more authentic operating experience
- Startup, shutdown and exhaust through 8 notches
- Automatic or manual notching
- Functioning dynamic brake with variable load sound and adjustable braking rate
- Over 40 air horns
- Selectable compressors, bells, and couplers
- First ever Fireman Ed is ready to work on the locomotive, with general service, cab sounds and more!
- Clickety-clack, fueling, and authentic cab chatter add realism
- Prototypically correct HEP modes and steam heat for authentic passenger train operations
Dimensions: 74 x 17 x 5mm
Max. Motor Stall Current: 2A
Max. Function Current: 100mA (each output)
Function Outputs: 6
Audio Amplifier: 2 Watt, 8-Ohm Load
DCC Track Voltage: 7.5V – 22V
Sound Channels: 16